Nintendo or Sony?

• Sony

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

badboykane

Well both really, Nintendo really has more experience in the gaming world and that it. Obviously Sony rule Nintendo on the entertainment world as Nintendo don't make TV, Vide, DVD, PC stuff, etc, etc.

badboykane

Then Sony will still be better at this because they have years more experience.

Nintendo wouldn't waste their time, whats the point, there are 1000's of different companies already at it.
Although Microsoft may have some plans to produce TV's and stuff as well as PC software.

BeatMario

Heh, I don't think Nintendo would make a TV, or a PC...
They're one for the Gaming Industry, though.
Since, they basically started it off, really.

badboykane

They made it big, I don't know about starting it though.
I think Nintendo's first console was the Famicom with the Famicom disk system thing.

Before that Atari had a console, Intellivision and a few others had consoles before Nintendo.

Jailbreak

i think nintendo started in 1889 with card games and things, then started making arcade machienes eventualy. But I doubt that they would ever make t.vs or anything liek that though.

Fängan

badboykane said:
I think Nintendo's first console was the Famicom with the Famicom disk system thing.

Before that Atari had a console, Intellivision and a few others had consoles before Nintendo.

nintendo made game and watch before they made famicom (nes) if u con't that (game and watch) as a console

campo13

i have a psp and a wii. but i think the psp is better 4 racing, but the wii rule at pritti much else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeatMario

Fängan said:
badboykane said:

nintendo made game and watch before they made famicom (nes) if u con't that (game and watch) as a console

The Famicom Disk System(NOT A NES...) is a console, the Game&Watch isn't.

Werbung: