So who want's a scammers Steam account for free ?

So, as the story goes yesterday around midnight an indian girl replies to my sell post and offering me paypal credits in return. She said she wants to trade through a middleman called YattermanMM and that he is very trusted, she gave me links to his profile where i saw a lot of trades and + rep BUT the thing was that after i read all that shit i remembered some of you around here had some business with the same account and that he was a scammer. So after 30 min of going back and forth he said that he will give me his steam login info as a sign of trust so...... i accepted the deal and now I have the scammers account and I am giving it back to the rightful owner. So all you need to do is prove me that this steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017726253 is yours. If no one replies with proof i will just give it for free in a couple of days. Have a nice day scammers and FUCK YOU for trying to scam me. You have been officially SCAMMED mister fake yatterman.

Werbung:
you made my day. il just give this link to real yatterman. but you somewhat dissapoint me... no trace of scammer's mother in your post. one does not stimply

jisobo

Announcing my candidacy for receiving this kind gift. ;) I'd even be willing to give it back to the owner afterward, if they ever turn up.

ok i got some people on the other sites i posted this and i will make a random giveaway this weekend. So far there are 11 people that want this account so i will do a random number from 1 to 11 or more if more sign in until sunday. The winner will be notified on every post so be sure to check this post sunday night to monday morning. Good luck to you all

Werbung: