Should Nintendo Give you Wii points with system?

Brettfett

Hi! Been on here for 2 and a half hours! Havin fun, trying to earn coins! Not the only reason I am on here, just so you know, but I thought that Nintendo should have given 10,000 wii points to those who buy a wii. Why? So you can try it out! ( I woulda boughten the Internet Channel, but Metroid Prime 3 preview is ok, I guess) Anyway, tell me your views!:slow:
BTW Tell me your Wii number and I'l send you custom Miis. Made a few of Hell-boy for people. I am good!

Werbung:

sear69

I think that they should give you some Wii points with the Wii when you buy it so that you can use them and try it all out before deciding whether to spend out on further points. It would give you a better idea of how everything works and if its worth buying a points card.

Pythorne

I agree again. I think nintendo should give points with the wii. Not 10,000 but 2000. 1000 would do also. You are right points would be a good idea with the wii. Sort of a bundle.

sear69

I would have been more inclined to actually spend money on Wii points if I knew if they were actually worth it and the only way I would know is if I had some to start off with. Maybe I should request some free ones from Ninetendo! haha

Pythorne

sear69 said:
I would have been more inclined to actually spend money on Wii points if I knew if they were actually worth it and the only way I would know is if I had some to start off with. Maybe I should request some free ones from Ninetendo! haha

I wouldn't be surprised if they actually gave some to you....
Its the new and improved nintendo..

hockeyhero

Brettfett said:
Hi! Been on here for 2 and a half hours! Havin fun, trying to earn coins! Not the only reason I am on here, just so you know, but I thought that Nintendo should have given 10,000 wii points to those who buy a wii. Why? So you can try it out! ( I woulda boughten the Internet Channel, but Metroid Prime 3 preview is ok, I guess) Anyway, tell me your views!:slow:

Brettfett said:
BTW Tell me your Wii number and I'l send you custom Miis. Made a few of Hell-boy for people. I am good!

Brettfett can you please,please, pleaaase stop double posting as there is a edit button there for a reason......

guyofgod

hockeyhero said:
Brettfett said:

Brettfett said:

Brettfett can you please,please, pleaaase stop double posting as there is a edit button there for a reason......

I both second and third that! :p Also, 10,000 is WAY to much! I was thinking 2,000 would be good. I only have 1 wii card and I haven't used it yet....I don't know what to get!

wiipointsmaster

yeah it would be great if they gave you wii points with the system but probably 1000 or 2000 would be good. 10,000 is a little out of hand and nintendo would lose a lot of money because you can actually buy a lot of games with 10,000 wii points.

killman360

1000-2000 point's would be good option's(2000 would be better though:p) I thought of this a loooong time ago, but my idea's never seem to have any chance of them happening:(.

Werbung: