Should I play BFH ?

spuznick242

It's kind of fun but more stuped

Well thats the thing, Its good to change things up a bit even if it is a bit more "stuped" lol. Plus I'm really into Combat Arms lately, doing sniper only mostly because of my new found skill in the L9 even though Im much better with an M24 at a distance.

Werbung:

willspeed

dont even bother no more ¬¬

BFH has been ****ed
EA and dice screwed up and is losin every1 until they put evrything how it was

just wait till next year .....

Slartibartfast

Quite true, we are all just waiting till our stuff expires to go.

Also, IF you are crazy enough to join, dont, under any circumstances, make a commando(sniper, whos entire clip cant kill a guy). Or soldier, for that matter(nowadays useless).
Just make a gunner, it shields, heals, speeds up itself and is invulnerable to explosives and tanks. As an added bonus, you will have the most HP and dmg both close and long range !

Way to go, EA.

yocool

Also, IF you are crazy enough to join, dont, under any circumstances, make a commando(sniper, whos entire clip cant kill a guy). Or soldier, for that matter(nowadays useless).
Just make a gunner, it shields, heals, speeds up itself and is invulnerable to explosives and tanks. As an added bonus, you will have the most HP and dmg both close and long range !

Way to go, EA.

no offense but i joined 4 day ago as a commando and a soldier and as soldier im making the most kills almost every match and commando its extremely hard to die. (aka 10-0 for commando) but thats if you get used to knifing and sniping at a distance. Also i would try it out.

Slartibartfast

Soldier is not nerfed yet...just look whats coming out of PTE in near future :)

Commando - i meant sniper commando, not using BF. You must be totaly out of skill level of anyone i know. I would be really gratefull, if i could see your performance ingame / or atleast give a few pointers on how to do that.

Nurech

Hey, I'm on a vacation for a little while so playing BFH again. Many new maps, even a new game mode and new stuff to wear and shoot with, see you in-game, Nurech.

iebo00

BFH is hilarious. I love watching people fly through the air. I also really like the different costumes you can get for your avatar. One problem I've had is that now my characters are level 20+, the number of servers available is drastically reduced.

Werbung:

iebo00

Way to go, EA.

Every class is good to play if you have any skills