Seahawks

Dirty

I have to go for the Hawks, out of all the teams left I am rooting for them to win the bowl. They deserve it more then the other teams.

Go Hawks!

Werbung:

MeanMugginFool

It'll be interesting to see how Alexander recovers from the concussion. If he plays, I think the Seahawks will win the game, because I think the Panthers will have a rough time without Deshon Foster. Nick Goings would have to have HUGE game for the Panthers.

Intro

Hey, you gotta give it to Goings - kid was ballin' yesterday. He didn't put up much for stats, but he was getting 3 or 4 every time on the Bears. Can't ask for much more than that. Shit, he even got a nice grab, too.

And how 'bout Thomas Davis getting some PT and coming up with a few big tackles! Not to mention Kasay hitting ALL his fieldgoals and big Will Witherspoon in on a combined 5 tackles. Dawgs rep!

:twisted:

Intro

Deviant said:
Kasay missed an extra point. Sucker hit to post and went BOING!

:lol:

He damn sure did. At least he didnt Vander-jack one over the right pylon.

That shit was so loud when it hit the post.. We laughed our asses off. It was about as graceful as Grossman trying to slide for the first and locking his leg midfield. You could hear the collective sigh when he walked away from it.

Werbung: