Sanyo Brings Wireless Eneloop Charging to the Wiimote

jesta

Enelope_Wii_from_Sanyo_1.jpg

It's been a while since we've shown you anything with Sanyo's Eneloop label, but this new product bearing the wireless charging tech will sound like good news for Wiimote users fed up of awkward battery/charging solutions. Sanyo have teamed up with Nintendo to make the Eneloop Wiimote charger: and it's contactless. You simply replace the standard Wiimote back, drop it into the stand (which even accommodates silicon covers) when you're done playing, and it'll refill the batteries in 220 minutes. The stands can daisy chain off one power brick, so up to four Wiimotes can get juice at the same time. But there's a problem: apparently it's Japan only for now. Though I can't imagine it'll always be: it's just way too useful.

Link

Werbung:

LinkHylian

it's japan only-that sucks.Isn't most good things japan only these days.I mean I can understand why some of these great stuff are japan only because they were made in japan but even if they're made in japan it's not fare for the rest of the world to miss out.It's like when I was hoping to get that Resident evil zero:wii edition but when I found out it was japan only,I was dissopointed because I wanted to see what it was like compared to the gamecube version.

shadowofchaos

Wow.... Wireless Charging? All it has to do is just sit there? No contact?

Technology these days are just advancing at a fast rate... in Japan... LOL

Werbung: