Runescape Quest Guide writers wanted

Werbung:
Hey Colour! Good to see you over here in this forum as well! Anyways, why do you need quest guide writers and is there some sort of deal/payment involved or is it purely volunteer work?

Colour

Hey Colour! Good to see you over here in this forum as well! Anyways, why do you need quest guide writers and is there some sort of deal/payment involved or is it purely volunteer work?

Well the reason I need them is because I can't keep stealing off of other websites for mine (if you have seen our quest guides most of the pictures say sals realm) and does a custom user group make any difference to you?

Well the reason I need them is because I can't keep stealing off of other websites for mine (if you have seen our quest guides most of the pictures say sals realm) and does a custom user group make any difference to you?
Hmm... Like I mentioned earlier, is there some sort of deal/payment that benefits both parties or is it just volunteer work?

Colour

Hmm... Like I mentioned earlier, is there some sort of deal/payment that benefits both parties or is it just volunteer work?
Well my point was its volunteer for now since I don't really have the money which is why I said custom user group but I can but your ads into rotation (like Ad Sense or Ad Brite)

Well my point was its volunteer for now since I don't really have the money which is why I said custom user group but I can but your ads into rotation (like Ad Sense or Ad Brite)
Oh okay, I'll think about it! Is there any sort of deadline you need these things by, since I got my exams going on currently so I have a handful of my shoulders right now?

Werbung: