Rock Band

papermario13689

Any who plays Rock Band for any system, share your thoughts about the game here!

I believe it is one of the greatest games ever and should be made for the Wii.

Werbung:
I've never played it but I want to give it a try. That may very wel become a possibility because it IS indeed coming to the Wii. Also there's a rumor there may also be a Disney replica of Rock Band or Guitar Hero.

Sousanator

It is good, but I like Guitar Hero's style a bit more, but I like the songs a lot better in Rock Band. Haven't tried the drums yet, but this game is definitly on my wishlist.

And if you have a 360/PS3, it would be an absolute waste to get this on wii, but it wont come out for wii anyways.

killman360

I have this for PS3. It is really good once you get the hang of it and it is just plain awsome when you have the multiplayer going. The guitar is alot different than the Guitar Hero guitars. Speaking of which, I also figured out that the Guitar Hero guitar will not work with Rock Band on the PS3 version only. Bummer:(.

Sousanator

I have this for PS3. It is really good once you get the hang of it and it is just plain awsome when you have the multiplayer going. The guitar is alot different than the Guitar Hero guitars. Speaking of which, I also figured out that the Guitar Hero guitar will not work with Rock Band on the PS3 version only. Bummer:(.
Guitar Hero Guitars do work on Rock Band.
Its just Rock Band Guitars don't work on Guitar Hero.

Werbung:

killman360

Guitar Hero Guitars do work on Rock Band.
Its just Rock Band Guitars don't work on Guitar Hero.
Yes, they do work on Rock Band, but they don't work as an actual in-game guitar. It thinks the guitar is a regular controller(like the Six-axis which is used to navigate with the Mic.)so it does not work the way people think.