• Yes, i am going to make one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, but im not going to make one

• No

• Total voters

Jailbreak

Hi, im not writing this as spam to advertise my referrals link I am writing it because im sure there are some people out there who haven’t used rewards websites or don’t even know what they are. When I started using wiipros I had know idea what they were so hopefully this will be able to help someone.

Right rewards website are websites where you completed offers to get points. These offers can be anything from just signing up to a mailing list to filling in surveys to buying products from company’s, There was even an offer to buy car insurance from a bank to get points. These offers vary in the time they take to complete and the points awarded vary accordingly. Some of the very quick and easy offers may only reward 0.1 point, where as the most points you can get from an offer iv seen was 65.
The actual rewards website doesn’t spam you, I used to think they did but since using them the only emails iv had from them are responses to requests iv made or other important emails. however the actual offers will spam you so you should make a spam email account. This means your main email address won’t get flooded with spam and email addresses can easily be set up or free, eg hotmail.com. however you need to make sure you use a genuine email address because a lot of the offers will send you a confirmation email which will have a link in which you will need to click for it to be complete and for you to get your points.
It is advisable that you enter correct information because if you just type complete rubbish into forms you wont get your points and will get banned from the site, however I often change what I write because I don’t really want to give away personal details, though one of the offers I did give my address to sent me a free sim card so im not complaining lol

Now I will come onto the points themselves, each of these sites will have a section of available prizes which can be brought with your points. These are often game related but the site I use also has vouchers, phones, cameras and other things. For this part I will talk about the website I use www.rewards1.com For this website each point you earn is equal to $1, the prizes on offer represent this, eg a wii points card is 20 points. The best thing about this site is that they have a custom order service. This means you can order anything you want from pretty much any website, all you have to do is remember that 1 point = $1, so basically you pay in points what they will pay in dollars. To do this all you do is when you have chosen something you want go to the support section of the site and copy the url of what you want, then you write how many points it will cost. It will take few days for them to process it but they will do it eventually. After just a couple of hours I had enough points to get a CD I wanted from Amazon so sent off the support ticket and my CD came 2 weeks later. I ordered this from the amazon.co.uk so had to convert the cost from £s into $s but this is easy and free thanks to the many free currency converters on the internet. The site is pretty generous as well, I was about 0.1 points short for what I wanted and I didn’t realise but they sent me what I wanted anyway. The website has a very good support service so you can ask questions and will get a reply very quickly.

Now I will come onto referrals, these sites have a system so that each member has a referral link, mine is http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=2320
When someone else clicks on this link it will take them to the rewards1 homepage, the difference being that if they sign up to rewards1 there account will be linking to the person whose referral link they clicked. This means that when that person earns and points the person who referred them will receive a bonus of 20% of what ever they earn. These referral links are put into banners, there are lots of members on this site with these banners in there sigs. This is a useful way to earn points if there aren’t many offers for your area, for example there supposedly aren’t many offers for Canada, But for the UK and USA there are plenty.
Well I hope this has helped some people to understand how these websites work, if it really isn’t helping then u can delete this thread. PM me if u want any info or help or anything

edit:so far from using this site i havnt had an virus's so i think its safe and virus free.

Werbung:
S

sushicide

I have a question, can they send the prizes to anywhere or is it only to US, Canada and UK?
(and if I only want the wii point card? wich in theory wouldn't need to be sent)

Werbung:

Jailbreak

You have a page of available offers which vary from entering a competition, to filling in a survey, registering for websites, dating websites, mobile phone offers, and a couple require you to download a piece of software/ toolbar. The offers are all easy and only take a couple of minutes to do.
Feel free to ask if u want any more info.