Re: HuckyMucky's Steam Shop! CHEAPEST ON GamesOnly! 5.50 for 10 Random Accounts! Great Games!

huckymucky

Hey guys. I'm opening up a Steam shop here on GamesOnly. I have tons of games, but just to name a few I have all of the Call of Duty's, Skyrim, all Counter Strikes, and a ton of other assorted games. I encourage you to make an offer for any game and I will see if I have it.

I am also selling 10 randomly assorted accounts, all with paid games, for only 5.50. That comes out to .55 an account and some of these accounts could have games like Skryim or Call of Duty. I promise that all of my accounts will be VAC clean with no registered email.

If any out of the accounts you buy are registered/VAC banned you can choose from a full refund or a replacement account if I have one available. I hope you enjoy purchasing from me.

I will also sell you 50 accounts for 20 dollars or 100 accounts for 35 if you are interested in large bulk. Pm me!

You can also add me on msn at huckymucky@hotmail.com or on skype at michael.jack12

Werbung: