RDH is recruiting!! Respect, Defend and Honor

Werbung:

TrojanV

RDH - Rabid Dogs of Hell

Currently Recruiting for: Combat Arms, AVA, Left 4 Dead, Huxley, Aion, Champions Online, WOW...

recruitgen.png

spuznick242

Re: RDH - Rabid Dogs of Hell

I heard RDH before back when I played WOW. Its a real good clan, but personally not for me, but a good clan anyways.

rocktrns

All the Rabid dogs from hell thread are now Merged together.
Do not make any other threads about this site. Any other threads advertising about Rabiddogsofhell.com will be Deleted thank you.

spuznick242

Thanks for the good comment.

Short_Recruitment_Post.jpg

Your welcome, but I would suggest lightening up on the rules a bit more though, the main reason why I didnt jin was because there was too many rules and it seemed like the rules were the main important thing in the clan, its beyond all, which I dont like because its about gaming and friends. But still a good clan, even though the rules are a bit upheld.

Jordan B

I had to decline ..DeathWish.. again for the 5th time before I went on holiday.

I ended up joining on an alt account instead ;P

TrojanV

Your welcome, but I would suggest lightening up on the rules a bit more though, the main reason why I didnt jin was because there was too many rules and it seemed like the rules were the main important thing in the clan, its beyond all, which I dont like because its about gaming and friends. But still a good clan, even though the rules are a bit upheld.

Spuz,

I see where you are coming from about a lot of rules, but without rules where would be be? The Rabid Dogs of Hell have been around for over 8 years now. January 22nd being their 8th anniversary.

Most of the rules we do have are pretty basic... Just want fun, clean, legitimate game play.

We are always recruiting by the way, currently recruiting for Combat Arms, Battlefield Bad Company II, COD Modern Warfare 2, and much more.

Werbung: