question

Dirty

Have you guys ever played on a server in Korea, or Germany? your ping will really suck but you have to see the way these guys play on a public server, they are crazy,

KOREA:
1.they never talk..
2.they are always in two larg groups on both teams..
3.if you leave 1 group someone will alway..ALWAYS..follow and back you up...
4.they ignore the bomb and never plant it until its the last T standing..
5.they go out of there way to not cause blocking deaths.
6.All of their servers use NOCD

I went in there with a ping of 225 vs all of them with 10-30, but the way they played helped me OWN, they got kinda pissed at me but it was fun spraying a big white guy on a dead Korean group I killed on my own.

GERMANY:
1.They also avoid the bomb until last T standing.
2.They spray Neo Nazi shit everywhere and screm "hail Hitler"
NO JOKE!
3.They are assholes and really suck, execpt this one guy....
4.All their servers also use NOCD

Werbung:
G

That may be typical of one, or two, servers. I seriously doubt that every single server hosted in that area of the world is like that.

Defender

Interesting though...to say the least.

From what I hear the Koreans are the sickest fucks.
Fuck the racist Germans...fear the Koreans.

Got any IPs that PuNx and dRtymEx can join and pwn?

Mercenary

well this should tell us something if we r ever goin to scrim we should make up our own tatics to give use the upper hand in a battle and that 2 group thing is a good ideal cause there are 2 bomb site in de_maps and if terr we should all stick together. :twisted: :twisted:

Defender

In the future we should discuss the clan tactics in the PuNx forums...I will keep it private so that others cant see our discussion.

Dirty

well

I guess the first tactic would to for us to know what teams we join on what maps.
Also, has anyone put together a scrim for us or adre we waiting for the server issues to be fixed?

Werbung: