PuNx CZ server is OVER!

Tdog

LOL dilla no problem man thats why im here, :lol: they arnt that expensive to get, the video card that i got i bought for 60 bucks off ebay, its just expensive cuz u have to buy a compatible motherboard that has the pci express slot cuz the previous motherboards dont support it. and possibly a new cpu. im just tight on money right now with bills and shit..so it may be a while before i play source, till then ill find another cz server to play an dkeep my skills up, lol

Werbung:

slick

r00tw0rm said:
JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
Sniff, *tear*, been real, been fun, for you cheap bitches that can't upgade: damn man, sucks to be you. For the rest: see you on the other side.
Yeah, just have your wife work a few more hours a week, or stop buying so much weed with the money SHE brings home, and I'm sure you will be able to upgrade. You fucking loser.

rootworm ,man I think u missunderstood him :D

stoned_MONKee

Hey worm, it aint the $40 for the game! It's the money for a new computer! I was only gettin 30-40 fps in CZ, so I am sure I would really be suckin hind tit in source! :evil: Right now the Harley and my sidecar rig have to take front row for ridin season -there are only two seasons in Buffalo NY anyway; Winter = 9 months, and ridin season! :wink: I'll see you all in the Fall -sooner if we have a rainy ridin season! 8)

Deviant

Hey stoned, I didn't realize you lived in Buffalo, I'll be up your way this weekend at Silver Lake, my whole family if from the Warsaw/Pavillion area. I'm usually up that way about 3 or 4 times a year. Kinda random, but oh well.

Intoxicated

stoned, you can get a new 128mb graphics card at bestbuy for 40 bucks, if you want more details on it, ask noob. but that should help solve alot of your problems

instant

i still have my game on all of the lowest settings possible and it lags like a biatch when someone throws a nade or 3 people fire at me at once :(

stoned_MONKee

I am only runnin an 800meg system right now and my video card is so old I don't even remember what it is. Let me put it this way, when I was playing counter strike 1.2 it was a good system, and it was okay to play condition zero, but I need a complete rebuild now. If I were to do that, then I'd also buy a new monitor, etc.., so you know how it goes; I guess a new computer system will have to wait for now -unless I get a new job, then the first check can go to that! Let me know where you guys might play CZ when you get tired of source -you know you will miss CZ! Later all. :twisted:

Puppet

I will miss Monkee on the server. A true friend of Punx. They're talking about putting a CZ server back up so maybe nothing will change. One thing will never change......they will never be like us SM.

Intro

How much longer 'til AMX Mod gets set up on the PuNx Source serv?

I went in last night for a while, but the hax were out of control..

r00tw0rm said:
JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
Sniff, *tear*, been real, been fun, for you cheap bitches that can't upgade: damn man, sucks to be you. For the rest: see you on the other side.
Yeah, just have your wife work a few more hours a week, or stop buying so much weed with the money SHE brings home, and I'm sure you will be able to upgrade. You fucking loser.

1st: I have had scource downloaded since early december (was my xmas gift to myself) (I picked up a 19"lcd and cordles laser mouse for my birthday to myself this year) although I don't get the FPS I want, I will probably survive with my Vaio 320 and 128ddr video card another year or so without major upgrades.

2: my wife works because she wants to provide for our famly, get over it. LOL I don't rub it in about how good I have it. I'm just glad to see your turning green yet again over my life :)

Bless you for remindinding me how wonderfull it is to be me.

Your assumption that because I advocate responsable cannabis use and openly admit I enjoy a toke somehow means im iresponsable with my money is a bit far fetched.

Although I only have this summer left as a full time daddy I am still proud of my last 5 years, it has been one heck of a ride. As of today we are not having any financial issues, thanks for your concern, You fuckin loser.

Werbung: