Project Sword

DigitalSword

Daddy Line of the day..."Oh, Look, I'm a cowboy...Howdy, Howdy, Howdy"

Hi kids,

So I am announcing the start of what i hop will be a successfull project....
Project Sword is my new map project, wish me luck

The map will be of my home in Mantua, Ohio
the place is huge and if all goes well, YOU WILL LIKE IT
THings i want to incorporate are, elevator, pool, exterior driveway, garage and barn, all these things may sound cheesy but if you lived here you might understand....This is my first map and im the uber noob so im welocmign all aboard who knwos wtf they r doing...ive just downloaded the SDK and im gettting my feet wet, dirty wanna help me the fuck out? (ha)anywho....more updates to come...

Bob
|)igitalSwor|)

Werbung:

Dirty

maybe

I can maybe help you out some, I just completed a map for Source... My second map, it is a DE map and has 20 spawn points, i think it might be a winner. i need someone to help me test it.

DigitalSword

thatd b tight

yo yo thatd be tight,

cept i dont have source yet =*(

anywho im still studying things ill be posting with updates and alll and yeah im always for up for helping too =P

|)igitalSwor|)

Fenire

that map sounds sweet sword... if i had the patience id probably make a map of my work just cause its huge (100,000 sq. feet its a grocery store so it would be sweet) but im a lazy bastarded so i wont

WoRm5406

I will accept your invatation to partake and assist to apply a test as a means of analysis or diagnosis on a video game representation for a product abbreviated CSS.

I will ensure propper hydration and coupious ammounts of nutrious snack food is prepared and ready for consumpution on the desired date and time for the desired location.

Dirty

aight

Tomorrow night sounds good.. well thursday night... cause it is thursday... sleep.. what is that... yeah... well ok

all play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy. All play and no sex makes Dirty a dull boy.

Werbung:

DigitalSword

"PROJECT SWORD"

I love how this thread named Project sword has turned into "Project: Test Dirty's new map" -hahahahah i just think its funny anyways...

-Dirty- what do you use for your editing? sdk1or2? and where did u get it config it?

ty
Swor|)