Private servers.

sshare

Anyone here play private servers? If so which ones?
I haven't played in months, but am interested to which one is the best right now (without looking at topsites).

Werbung:

Sammeys

HAha *points @ sig* the server isn't up yet but it's a link to a m8's pserver, it's going to be good, anywho, on-topic I used to play a lot of pservers, mostly epicwow.org

sshare

Oh that's cool. Yeah I played WoWScape, owned by Scapegaming. They were very reliable until one of their developers (Marcelo) asked for a raise (10 grand) so he could hire a new developer, but they refused and he deleted all the code he had added and took it with him to develop his own private server (Magic-WoW).

Gimgak

I used to play on some private servers, just messed around though :p Fun to do whenever you're to lazy to pay your monthly fee :p

taSk

I used to play at WoWScape and WoWCrack too :)
I was wondering why the server was offline; now I know thanks to you. Thanks :p
Anyways, I play in lots of private servers of all kind of games...
It's pretty fun, as you don't have to pay any type of fee; and you can still play it. For example WoW.

Razer

WoWLegacy isn't too bad imo. It's all PvP. Theres no scripted instances or anything like that. Theres battlegrounds and everytime you complete one/win you get the marks of honor which you can sell for gold to earn better gear/rewards. Oh, I almost forgot, it's lag free!!

Sammeys

You definitely should, although stay away from the like top 1 - 5 games because they're the most hacked ones, and some of them are just totally raped with NOTHING in them.

Werbung: