Prince of Persia Wii

Kuoid

I really enjoyed the whole series of PoP so far. I think the fighting styles and the acrobatics would be awesome now with the Wii remote.
What do you guys think?

Werbung:

jesta

I love this game on the wii, it was one of the first i got and it blew me away! I hadnt played PoP before but now I'm converted. Cant wait for the next one to be released

TimpZ

the fighting got a bit boring... a new fighting style would be better. but most of all, i love the jump stuff and climb. le parqe or whatever it's called...

jesta

Its the only game with 'free-form fighting'. Swing the wiimote and your main weapon is used, swing the nunchuck and your secondary weapon.
'For each action, you can create custom combo chains throughout the fight and develope a signature fighting style.'

I know its a re-release of a game thats already been made but it is great!!
The new one will be even better!!

TimpZ

re-release? won't they make new games? why are they making re releases for wii on games for other consoles that was good?

jesta

Rival swords was The two thrones i think. Probably just easier to change the controls to see if the game would work, rather than make a whole new game with a whole new way to control your character.
A new one is coming out but dont know when

beerbert

i have only ever played pop on a mobile phone game and it was really good and if i think that is really good then i should get this it looks amazing!

Jailbreak

I loved the acrobatics on the previous games but the combat could get a bit boring at times.... well i could never get bored of cutting people in half lol. XD

Werbung: