Panters who ?

Werbung:

Deviant

Yeah, fuckin Seahawks had the easiet ride to the superbowl. Easiest fuckin division in the league, Arizona, St Louis, and San Fransisco. Gtfo Alexander.
Here's an article my buddy found.

Fuck the Hawks

blze

.....................we got shut the fuck down. wow, steelers start making your superbowl champ memorabilia. fuck.

Werbung:

Dirty

I think you read to much crap.

Bitter columnist don't mean shit. The facts are the facts and the Seahawks are in the Superbowl. Alexander is the MVP and Hasselbeck had a great year. To be honest like the AFC North is a strong division? Cleveland, Baltimore and Cincinniti... Along side the 4 games vs Cleveland and Baltimore the Steelers also played Houston, Green Bay, Detroit, and Tennessee... Thats half their season versus teams that have 10 ten draft picks this year. So you can argue both sides, however its the NFL and even the shitty teams can be good any day of the year. I think its wise to never underestimate your opponate or you will end up feeling pretty fucking dumb making up excusses if you lose.

Goodluck and heres to a good Superbowl!

One more thing... The only reason I wont be to upset if the Steelers win is cause I think that Jerome Bettis deserves it. The rest of that team I could give a rats ass about. Believe it or not but I have had apple martinis with Bettis, a few years ago when he had his groin injury. He was in LA I was living out there and ran into him at a club... All by himself chilling. Was funny getting drunk talking about his groin... Nice dude.