Palooza

Werbung:

--Rimwrecker

=D

Funny thing was half the CT team ran by Hog's hiding spot, then he knifed Pal when he passed by.

One of the CTs even had Hog in his field of vision, but he didn't notice him! Hog just stared at the unbeknownst CT, with his brandished knife glistening under the fluorescent light, ready to kill.

His victory laugh was great, too.

COSTANZA

Hog your avatar looks like Johnny 5... BTW i think theres still a few people out of the 2000 or so that play here that didnt get the tour.....maybe make a demo showing the exact path that you took to achieve this truly remarkable feat. :lol:

COSTANZA

Hog your avatar looks like Johnny 5... BTW i think theres still a few people out of the 2000 or so that play here that didnt get the tour.....maybe make a demo showing the exact path that you took to achieve this truly remarkable feat. :lol:

MeanMugginFool

I think Pal was setup, this smells of collusion and coverup! I think Pal's teammates saw Hog and kept it on the low low so Hog could knife Palooza and retire and stfu about Edmonton scoring goals...lol :p

thewaterhog26

ROFL no setup palooza, like rim said, had a shot at me. He didn't see me i knifed him in the back lol. and as far as hockey goes i am an avalanche fan and thus being one hate the red wings so of course i was rooting for the oilers, and no i will not stfu becasue the game would suck if i wasn't loud lol... besides illusion is my target now

Werbung: