ONLY For Team Fortress Fans

Werbung:

MisaTange

I recently downloaded the video game and so far, I love it! I've been looking at this game for quite a while but I never expected to go free-to-play. I love the extreme differences between all of the classes and their personalities. That's the only thing, besides hats, that makes this game special from other shooters, but that's more than enough to make me love this game.

Graiden

I've played TF a long time ago..the first one at a friend. He bought it and etc..was very fascinated. I tried it too and liked it, we were younger. Now..it's kind of silly. The game looks too childish and its action is..eh. Let's say there are better games. Anyways..for 1 match or 2..it's okay :).

meguy17

The free play has added a lot more attention to it, and for me, it's more fun to play. There are more honest people playing the game, more people in a learning curve, rather than all the hardened "pros."

iebo00

The one thing I really can't stand about TF2 is how LOUD it is. I always have to turn down my speakers. I guess I could adjust the settings within the game, but I'm not used to having to do that. Also when playing engineer class I get frustrated when I spend all that time building my turret and then it just gets shot to hell.
Still it is a very fun game with lots of map types and classes to play, so its worth the download.

iebo00

And the game is dead!

Stopped playing few days after F2P, awful players everywhere.

Well the skill level is going to drop while new players learn the ropes of the game. I imagine many of those noobs are quite good now that they've had plenty of time to play.

Werbung:

eripas

The free to play feature certainly added a lot of fans to TF 2. Not only would they enjoy the kind of gameplay offered compared to TF, it also has new features online as well. The Spy is still my favorite, though. ;D