OK so what do you want?

SamSeed

Youll never win worm... Damned if you do and damned if you dont..

The only thing im tired of is people complaining. If half the server votes for a map, its because HALF THE SERVER wants to play it..

Its a democracy, not a dictatorship...

Werbung:

WoRm5406

SamSeed said:
Youll never win worm... Damned if you do and damned if you dont..

The only thing im tired of is people complaining. If half the server votes for a map, its because HALF THE SERVER wants to play it..

Its a democracy, not a dictatorship...

It is added and quite a few of us played it last night...

Yeah I know it is a democracy... that is why I ask..... but sometimes I just gotta say NO... (fy_spoonfest_cz or fy_penisisland)) and maps like that...

SamSeed

LOL.. The democracy comment was not towards you Worm. If anyone can be a dictator it would be you and whomever else runs the servers.! lol..

My comment was more for those 1 or 2 who complain when they want to go ruskka and the other 18 or 19 want a reg map...

;-)

MeanMugginFool said:
I want a massage and enough energy to make it thru finals week, you got that on the server Worm? :p

Look Mugz, noone wants to touch your crusty ass so GET OVER IT!!! As for the energy part, i got some RedBallz you can drink..lol

Hey WoRmy, I have this map on the HLC server and it is pretty sweet. It's called assault_necro (as per request by Animal Mother). It's a really nice map for large pub servers. Take a look at it when you get a chance. If you've already had this request then disregard. Thanks.

Werbung: