Official Nintendo themed clothing

jesta

torrel_nintendo_1.jpg

torrel_nintendo_2.jpg

torrel_bullet_bill.jpg

torrel_nintendo_3.jpg

Link

"Torrel LLC has taken the best of Nintendo, run it through the "urban market" filter with plans to provide thousands of clothes-conscious gamers with over-sized and wildly tacky Nintendo authorized gear. The line, simply titled Nintendo by Torrel, has officially and garishly launched as of this week and will be available at the Nintendo World Store in New York City, starting November 15. Limited to 1000 pieces each and ranging from hoodies to t-shirts to puffy jackets, it features classic Super Mario Bros. and NES era graphics with an urban... uh, twist.

Shots of the first line taken at the MAGIC trade show in Vegas are available at the official site, as are details on the Nintendo World Store launch party. Go ahead. Look. It will either A. be right up your alley or B. make you pine for a label like The King of Games that knows the definition of "understated." Torreltorrel.com

Werbung:

killman360

Some of the best shirts i have ever seen, perfect for any nintendo fan. Thanks for the information.:thumbup1:

My favorites are: The NES controller, The Bomb Omb, and Super Mario Bros.

torrel

Thanks for the comments everyone one, I just wanted to update everyone that Nintendo by Torrel products will be available online at www.torreltorrel.com. The online store is currently in testing and all items will be available in sizes S-4x. Please feel free to contact me at torrel.nintendo@gmail.com in order to be added to our mailing list and be updated when the online store goes live.

Torrel Jr.

Werbung: