Nintendo reveal new products...

Ryano

Link

Nintendo's latest trip around the Japanese trademark board may have revealed a bunch of new Wii products and accessories, including the erm, Wii Body Controller.

The Japanese giant has registered trademarks for 'Mii Contest Channel', 'Nintendo Magic', 'Mii Audition' and 'Wii Handle', which all sounds pretty straight-forward. It's also registered something called 'Soma Bringer', which we're told is a type of noodle. Hmmm.

Most excitingly, Nintendo has taken the liberty of renewing its Pikmin trademark, which if you fancied speculating wildly - like us - might suggest a Wii instalment for Miyamoto's flowery critters. We've got our fingers crossed.

Any guesses what the 'Wii Handle' might be for?

well what do you guys and gals think about this?

Werbung:

Fosforico

oh... found! that was the thread i was searching for... too bad i've already opened a thread abot this... admins can still remove it if they want...

Liister87

Sousanator said:
Seems like a waste of time to me. I want something that I'll use more than 5 minutes.

I agree there, the miis are great dont get me wrong but, hmm a few days and we'll be crying out for more!

Wii Handle on the other hand sounds interesting!

jesta

I made a blog on this and the site where I got my info from reckon...

"Mii Contest Channel? Possibly a name change for Check Mii Out.
Nintendo Magic? A Japanese DS game about magic now coming to the US maybe.
Wii Body Controller? Possibly the new name for the Wii Balance Board.
Mii Audition? Maybe this is a new name for the Check Mii Out channel.
Wii Handle? A replacement for Friend Codes possibly.
Pikmin? Possibly, and hopefully, a new Pikmin game coming.
Soma Bringer? No clue."

Link

Ryano

Jailbreak said:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! PIKMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
best news i've heard for ages!!!!!!!!!! thanks ryano :D:D

No prob mate, but it ain't that great of news...

Jailbreak

lol yer i was just bit over excited lol. o wii handle, sounds interesting. Mii contest hmmmmm, wonder if I can enter my hitler mii :p

hockeyhero

Jailbreak said:
lol yer i was just bit over excited lol. o wii handle, sounds interesting. Mii contest hmmmmm, wonder if I can enter my hitler mii :p

lol....you have a hitler mii...i got to see that..lol..

Phillysoul11

WHAT?!?!!?!? u have a hitler mii also? lol mine's totally gonna pwn yours :). i can't wait for check mii out. its gonna be rockin when i put in my ant mii( it looks crazy awsome good) no stealing! :)

hockeyhero

lu1g1 said:
WHAT?!?!!?!? u have a hitler mii also? lol mine's totally gonna pwn yours :). i can't wait for check mii out. its gonna be rockin when i put in my ant mii( it looks crazy awsome good) no stealing! :)

you have an ant mii?

Werbung: