Nintendo Power - latest issue - new info for Galaxy, BWii etc.

Squiddy

I was just browsing the net and found some great info on many games. Nintendo Power Magazine, a pretty good standard Nintendo mag taking it's official status in account, has lots of info, reviews and uh, lots more. I've taken out most of the best info.

http://www.codenamerevolution.com/?p=5831

There may be possible spoliers up to this point.

1. Right now, the mag still hasn't been given info whether Brawl has online multiplayer, let's hope it does.

2. Trauma Center: New Blood for Wii will have a 2 player co-op mode, include new characters/stories/operations and it'll involve a “shocking conspiracy†that will “rock the medical worldâ€ÂÂ. Yay. I was right in holding out on Second Opinion, as I knew there will be a proper sequel.

3. The new Tales Of Symphonia sequel is called “Tales of Symphonia: Knights of Ratatoskâ€ÂÂ. It's set 3 years after the original. New dungeons, same old great characters like Llyod Irving and a new monster-breeding-capturing gameplay mechanic. Sweet.

4. US gamers and Bleach fans will be pleased to know that Bleach: Shattered Blade on Wii will release in October 2007, as well as NBA Live 08.

5. There was a Super Mario Galaxy feature that outlined the story and included some great new items. “Every hundred years a comet passes over the Mushroom Kingdom and rains down magical stars and stardust, and as Princess Peach and the citizens of the kingdom are celebrating the centennial event, Bowser and his legions attack. As Mario attemps to put a stop to Bowser’s shenanigans, but things go awry: the next thing he knows, he finds himself on a mysterious moon high above the Mushroom Kingdom.†Also, 6 Major regions = 40 Galaxies = 120 STARS. Personally, haven't been more excited about a game since Majora's Mask on N64. You wanna know more info about the areas? Click the link, I don't wanna spoil anything, although the Fire Flower, Invincibility Star and the Super Mushroom make a return in full 3D!

6. There was a much needed feature for the criminally under-hyped Battalian Was II (there'll also be one in the UK ONM mag) that outlined the story briefly and added new info that really got me excited.'' The Solar Empire, Western Frontier, Anglo Iseles, Iron Legion, Tundran Territories and Xylvania are all fighting over a mysterious super weapon.†We know that the Navy and Air Forces are important in the game, but who cares when you can now play 2 player ONLINE CO-OP with a mate!? Unfortunetally, it also sounds like the Skirmish and Assault online modes will stay 2 player (although it ain't confirmed), and not the 4-8 player we thought. Oh well, at least lag will be diminished with just 2 players.

7. Here's a sneak peek of what Pac-Man creator Toru Iwatani had to say: “Entertainment requires change and fresh, new ideas. Without them, people will certainly get bored. I’m sure that Namco Museum Remix will deliver fresh, exciting gameplay that will only be experienced on the Wii. I think (in the future) that a hybrid game system combining consoles, handhelds, arcade games, PC’s and mobiles may be developed.†Interesting, if a bit too ambitious.

8. Nintendo Power had their own little E3 list. They thought these games were the Best Of Nintendo's E3.

1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams
3. Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)
4. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
5. Mario Kart Wii
6. Contra 4 (DS)
7. Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros’ Treasure
8. Wii fit
9. Soulcalibur Legends
10. Mario and Sonic at the Olympics

9. The reviews they did also showed some surprises. Metroid Prime 3 was given a 10/10, making it the second game that Nintendo power have given a perfect score since RE4 on the GameCube, which in my opinion destorys all those 'but NP is an official mag, they're bound to be biased.

Game Ratings:
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption - 10/10
Madden NFL 08 - 8.0/10
Carnival Games - 7.0/10
Alien Syndrome - 6.0/10
Boogie - 5.5/10
Dave Mirra BMX Challenge - 4.0/10

10. Next Month will feature a Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Mini-Guide. Please US gamers, if you're reading this, please until 23 October, don't reveal spoilers for MP3.

That's all folks. Hope you like the feature. ^_^

Werbung:

Zigurat

Squiddy said:
3. The new Tales Of Symphonia sequel is called “Tales of Symphonia: Knights of Ratatoskâ€ÂÂ. It's set 3 years after the original. New dungeons, same old great characters like Llyod Irving and a new monster-breeding-capturing gameplay mechanic. Sweet.

Tales of Symphonia was the best game on the gamecube, This game is second on my must have list after Super Mario Galaxy. Can't wait for this game it's going to be awsome!

EngWii

Was anyone else as excited as i was when i read that the fire flower is returning in super mario galaxy :D
Thanks for the info ;)

guyofgod

I have nintendo power through the email that you get if you have over 3 nintedo registered products. I just keep using that same email :dance:

Werbung: