Nintendo confirms browser error with firmware update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesta

I,ve just updated my wii to 3.0E, not only did I find the ???file, I also found I couldn't get my wii back online. I could use the news channel but thats it. So looking around and I found this, "Nintendo confirms browser error with firmware update.

Some people are experience a Wii issue after upgrading their system to version 3.0 firmware. The issue isn’t happening to everyone, but some users are finding out that they can no longer access the Wii browser. Nintendo is working on a fix right now, and will discuss the details of it as soon as possible."

Hope this helps others with this problem...

Link

Werbung:

EngWii

That really isn't good news, i feel sorry for anyone that can't go online anymore.
At least i can still use my web browser, it hasn't effected me.

jesta

I wish I was as wise as you Matt :crazy: I'm bummed that I've gotta wait for another update.

EngWii

pure_mind_games said:
Matt said:
I've been wise not to update yet!

I think I'll pass on this useless update.

but don't you have to update to use online like with PS3?

Only if you want to use the shop, weather and news channels, i believe the internet chanel doesn't tell you to update.

Squiddy

Luckily, I can still use the Internet Channel.
It's ironic - my most fave thing about Wii hasn't got to do with the gaming side of things.

TimpZ

i just updatet and turned it off this morning :). i havn't tried it yet actually. But im going mad if my free intenet channel doesn't work anymore!

Pigma

Heh, when I'll get my Wii LAN adapter I got some updating to do... I haven't been online with the wii at all. :p

So, anyway, I hope I don't get this problem.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.