*** NEXON EVENT *** Play REAL GM'S !

Jordan B

Pit your skills against Combat Arms GMs in...

GM LIVE

Do you think you got what it takes to lock horns with the best? Do you have skills to take down the Military Police of Combat Arms?

We?re looking for a few good soldiers to take on the most dangerous mission of all?fighting the Combat Arms GMs. For the next few weeks during predetermined time slots, GMs will be creating special rooms somewhere in one of the Combat Arms game servers. They challenge you to find them, join them and face them down in combat!

THE CALL TO ARMS

The GM Live games will take place sometime during the following scheduled time slots:

-- Thursday, February 12th, 2009, between 1 - 4pm PST
-- Wednesday, February 18th, 2009, between 6 - 9pm PST
-- Thursday, February 26th, 2009, between 1 - 4 pm PST
-- Wednesday, March 2nd, 2009, between 6 - 9 pm PST

When the GMs create a GM Live room, a server announcement will be made as to the location and name of the game. You will be able to recognize a legitimate GM Live room because in the game room lobby will be four GMs, each denoted with the GM icon next to his/her name:

THE MISSION

The game mode for each match will be 16-player One Man Army in a War Zone of the GMs' choosing. Each GM Live event will begin sometime within each scheduled 3 hour time slot and last for approximately one hour. During that hour, GMs will be hosting matches. Each game will consist of four (4) GMs and twelve (12) Players. Show the GMs and your other fellow players that you're the ultimate One Man Army and win blood money!

THE PRIZE

Should a GM not emerge victorious, the first place victor of each match will be awarded 10,000 NX! (If a GM is victorious for the match, no prize will be awarded.) Additional mystery prizes will be handed out at the GMs' discretion for particularly noteworthy gameplay.

THE RULES

-- GM Games will take place for one hour sometime during the blocks of time specified above.
-- GM Game Rooms will be announced in-game when they are created. First come first served. Stay alert!
-- Each player will be eligible to play one GM match per daily time slot. At the end of each match, all players will be removed from the game room and only new players will be allowed for the next match.
-- All players must be in compliance with the Combat Arms Terms of Use or else risk removal from a GM Live game and/or disqualification from any prizes.
-- Please note that per Nexon's Terms of Service, impersonating a GM is an offence punishable by demotion or ban.

Square up against a Combat Arms GM and prove your might! Bring your best gear and game...

- Combat Arms Command -

Guys , I AM SO DOING THIS ! Like Free NX if you win ! ? ! ? SWEET ! ! !

Werbung:

WaKowz

Sounds like a fun and rewarding event, but might be a little diffcult to get into one. If anyone does get into the event room they need to complain about hacks and glitches.

Jordan B

Nope , I've sent a ticket about my demotion , if I get my account back ,sweet . If not . The GM's will have A LOT of explaining to do .

Sounds like a fun and rewarding event, but might be a little diffcult to get into one. If anyone does get into the event room they need to complain about hacks and glitches.

1.Mods can detect hackers if theyr on games
2.mods can bann plp temporray or perma
3. and this is a good one if they see you doing gliches guess what happens you get demoted BIG TIME

-lnFaMous-

1.Mods can detect hackers if theyr on games
2.mods can bann plp temporray or perma
3. and this is a good one if they see you doing gliches guess what happens you get demoted BIG TIME

Hey......... They cannot detect hacks. What do u think they are? Some kind of genie? They are just as powerful as u and me, but they can ban. o_o Thats it. They cannot hack your computer midgame, check and see if ur hacking, then if u are ip ban you. They cant do that.

That .. actually .. would be illegal. Then you can sue nexon, and use the profit to buy some nx =]

black_pearl

That .. actually .. would be illegal. Then you can sue nexon, and use the profit to buy some nx =]

If CA was using Punkbuster for their cheating software, then they would be able to do that. With punkbuster, admin are able to take what are called "punkbuster screenshots". Basically what it is is the ability to "see" exactly what you're looking at.

Werbung: