New DS? Next Nintendo Console?

Kirby

It's not official, but in a very recent issue of GameInformer Magazine, There was a mention of a possible new DS coming from Nintendo in the future. Insiders picked up that the new DS will be slimmer because the GBA slot will be removed and will have larger screens. As of now, no other details can be drawn out, but anyone interested should keep their eye's peeled for the announcement.

In other news...

In the same magazine, GameInformer Insiders picked up loose talk about the Next Nintendo console, however, no other details can be drawn out. Suspicions draw towards better graphics, more enhanced motion play, and possibly a new, quicker and more efficient online system. The competing companies however don't have plans for a new console any time in the future. Microsoft is quite happy with with their 360 while Sony wants to give more time for the PS3 to settle in now that its price range is within more consumer's range.

Keep in mind that this is for the most part loose talk and nothing is guaranteed yet. Only time will tell what Nintendo has in store for us.

-This has been posted in another forum (different website) by me, just to clear that up.

Werbung:

Dana~Banana

I dont have a DS but i might think about getting it if this new one comes out.

New nintendo console? NO!! the wii is doing great why do they wanna change now?i aint got an HD tv anyway so i wont have HD quality. Wished i did

Kailas

Nintendo needs to keep it's console under wraps for A LOT longer. It was revealing it so early that made Sony change up their controller. Honestly, I think they shouldn't reveal too much until a few months before release.

Randomboy

I might not get the new DS as soon as it comes out. I'll wait until they release the better version of it and get it then.

guyofgod

Hmm....Mabey this is why pokemon is the only wii/ds compatable game so far? Or mabey there just aren't any others that would even use a DS?

kevmaster

I heard somewhere that they were working on a new gameboy and that the DS was just a side project. I heard that it was (or will be) called the Gameboy Evolution. Sorry, I can't remember my source.

Werbung:

killman360

I remember reading about this and I think I saw a picture of an early concept of the new DS on the internet. Not sure of what site it is on.......