N64, good old times

Liister87

The N64 was real special, when i was younger i loved it to peices, the wii is great, don't get me wrong, but i don't know, the N64 shared a place in my heart that i won't forget, it just captured me, probably because i was younger, with more imagination and was excited by things like that.

Of course im still excited by the wii and its amazing stuff coming out, but there was something cool to being like 12/13 and renting an N64 game at spar for £2 and getting all your mates around to play it, i guess those were just good years.

SUPER SMASH BRO's was awesome, i can't wait for the wii version.

MARIO 64 still great as the day i got it!

ZELDA OOT - Still my favourite zelda!

EDIT: THANKS FOR THE HINT MAXI, ILL KEEP THAT IN MIND :)

Werbung:

MaxiPower

RE: N64 Roms

watch what peeps say on this thread Lister like dont discuss were you can obtain ROMS as its illegal and could get ya into trouble, ive watched many members perish due to this and i dont want you to fall to the same fate, HAHA this is just a bit of friendly advice dont take it the wrong way

Liister87

RE: N64 Roms

MaxiPower said:
watch what peeps say on this thread Lister like dont discuss were you can obtain ROMS as its illegal and could get ya into trouble, ive watched many members perish due to this and i dont want you to fall to the same fate, HAHA this is just a bit of friendly advice dont take it the wrong way

I didnt take it wrong way, thanks for the tip.

And i have edited all 3 posts i did today that had anything to do with that in it, so cool. This is just an N64 thread now :)

Liister87

MaxiPower said:
lol sorry for sounding like a prick its just u never know whos lurking about

Hey no worries you didn't sound like a prick, i should have had commen sense not to post it, i just got so excited by it, as i hadn't played those games in years that i just posted it.

Haha

Danny

Liister87 said:
The N64 was real special, when i was younger i loved it to peices, the wii is great, don't get me wrong, but i don't know, the N64 shared a place in my heart that i won't forget, it just captured me, probably because i was younger, with more imagination and was excited by things like that.

N64 is still on my heart.. for the same reasons :)

MaxiPower

Danny said:
Liister87 said:

yea the machine was awsome but i grew up before that in the real age of gaming the SNES, forget ur N64 or your NES the SNES was the age of great games

Liister87

MaxiPower said:
Danny said:
Liister87 said:

yea the machine was awsome but i grew up before that in the real age of gaming the SNES, forget ur N64 or your NES the SNES was the age of great games

Definatly i agree, SNES had some awesome games, i was only 7ish when that came out, and whilst i had one and had some games, N64 was the first 3D one which is why it also stuck with me!

MaxiPower

Liister87 said:
MaxiPower said:
Danny said:
Liister87 said:

Definatly i agree, SNES had some awesome games, i was only 7ish when that came out, and whilst i had one and had some games, N64 was the first 3D one which is why it also stuck with me!

dude i take lister87 means u were born in 87 making u 3 years older than me, so i was 4 when i started playing the SNES XD i finished Super Metroid when i was 4/5 damn they were great memory's

Squiddy

I didn't get an N64 until 2002, as my family were recovering from bankcruptcy.
I got OoT on it, SM64, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark and many more.

Twas amazing, and hopefully I'll grow up to buy all the consoles that exist and their rare games and AAA kille titles. :)

MaxiPower

Squiddy said:
I didn't get an N64 until 2002, as my family were recovering from bankcruptcy.
I got OoT on it, SM64, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark and many more.

Twas amazing, and hopefully I'll grow up to buy all the consoles that exist and their rare games and AAA kille titles. :)

eek that sounds harsh, hope ur familys doing well now

Liister87

MaxiPower said:
Liister87 said:
MaxiPower said:
Danny said:
Liister87 said:

dude i take lister87 means u were born in 87 making u 3 years older than me, so i was 4 when i started playing the SNES XD i finished Super Metroid when i was 4/5 damn they were great memory's

Yeh i was born in 87, unlucky to you, you just missed the 80's haha, i miss the good old days of just being a kid, going to school, playing gameboy at school, then coming home playing snes and nes, good times.

Now im at work 9 - 1 everyday, cleaning a boarding school, then come home and am nackered and don't quite have the strength to wii anything lol!

Werbung:

MaxiPower

Danny said:
I remember me sneaking my gameboy at school
people told me i was rich :)

lol i remeber in secondary school when the teacher tried to take my PSP off me, haha some chance, i told him to get on his bike lol he wasnt taking it, too much adult content for me just to hand over haha he gave me detention, i didnt do it haha he hated me.