Mr. Man Scams the Nigerian Scammers :)

M1sT3rM4n

Kinsey to James July 28:

am so sorry about Anita,actually am not in my house,i already left for a business trip and i would love to show you a picture of myself just for you to know am real but my picture are in my computer,don't worry PayPal is safe and secured because will both be protected,they will notify you once the money is sent to your account just for you to that it's not a scam.Am a very honest person and i will never think of doing any thing illegal.Wil is right about scams but PayPal will let know once the money is sent.send me a PayPal money request so in can send the money asap.get back to me
New victim: Wants me to fund his 10 million dollar venture. How irristsitable.

Scam to James:

RE: RELEASE OF US$10.5 MILLION IN YOUR FAVOUR

This letter is directed to you by Union Bank Plc Nigeria. This is to bring to your notice after the All Africans Bank's Meeting (A.A.B.M) with African Heads of States under the auspices of African Union, we are mandated to take over all the monetary transaction originating from any part of African and Europe countries as Contract Payment/Fund Inheritance due to both foreign and local contractors.

After all verifications and investigations by this Bank, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated, so at this juncture and on behalf of the Nigerian government, we apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office or Bank, your fund is right now in our possession and we have made all necessary arrangements for the immediate transfer of your fund to your nominated Bank account through our Online Bank Transfer.

To this end, your new Payment Co-ordinates include:
Reference No: IDB/85408
Pin Code No: 72374

Having received these vital payment numbers, you are now qualified to receive and confirm your payment with the Federal Government of this country immediately within five Banking days where your contract was executed. Be informed that from the records, the outstanding contract sum is US$10.5 Million (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only).

For security reason, you are to keep the above payment co-ordinates safe and also keep out from any third party untill you have comfirmed your payment in your account. On receipt of this mail, kindly forward your following details to us at unionbkplc-customercare@msn.com

(1).Your full name (2) Home Address / Occupation (3).Telephone/ Mobile
(4).Bank Details (Bank Name, Address, Account Name and Number etc)
(5).Scanned copy of your International Passport or Driving License.

Sign
Union Bank Plc Nigeria.

James to Scammer July 28:

Hello my good sir,

First of all please let me tell you that I am extremely excited at the opportunity you have given me. I was brimming with joy when you first sent me this email because I was on the verge of declaring bankrupcy after running my coitus business of 20 years. My wife Ivanna Kochupmiayns was extremely unhappy because whenever I get down I would go to the bar and get really drunk, then return home and find the house in a wreck because Ivanna had spent all my money doing useless things like buying lots hand creme and joining Jenny Craig.

Please tell me how I can be of assistance, and my cat, BFHHQ would also like to say hi, she's purring right next to me.

-James

Werbung:

Nurech

I scammed them back too! :)

Haha, great story!
Here's mine a month back.
God I love the lonely scammers.
We should all post our scammer incidents.

Scammer to Me
Dear friend, I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter, but it was borne out of desperation and current development. Please bear with me. My name is Mr JAMAL YOUSEF.an auditor of BOA Bank I discovered existing dormant account for 5years. I seek your consent to present yourself as the next of kin of the deceased. as an auditor in the bank I will use my position in the bank to help you stand as the next of kin to the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account valued at $17.3million dollars can be transferred to you, this is the story in a nutshell. Now I want an account over seas where the bank will transfer this fund. Now my questions are:- 1. Can you handle this project?....... 2. Can I give you this trust?....... If yes, send to me your personal information as below: Your name Your address Your occupation Your age Telephone number I expect you're urgent response if you can handle this project.

Me to Scammer
Wow hello! No way! Yes please I am that person! Chat me back and lets talk this over, I will give you everything you need, I have enough money to pay your expenses to travel here Mr. Jamal Yousef!
Yours,
Joseph Parts

Scammer to Me
Dear Friend,

Thank you for your mail . I am happy to share this transaction with you, but you must keep everything as top secret and very confidential. This is a business that require 100% absolute secret, it is a business that you don´t allow your right hand to know what your left hand is doing bla bla bla ...

Me to Scammer (end)
Alright mate! Thanks for your time, now where exactly could we meet? Where do you live?
Joosep Parts
Federal Bureau of Investigation

He never did reply back after that email :)

Hari Seldon

yeah ive had loads of these emails, mostly about people wanting me to recieve some cash. (think i would be worlds richest person if i had accepted them all).

Harrowed

I don't get any spam to my hotmail but I have another spam e-mail account which is full of spam. Maybe I should check my spam account ;)

Werbung: