MooCow's Rebuttal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Six 4

Hello, first off, Walter, you're going to read this and most likely have thoughts of ban, but I beg to differ with your thoughts. So anyways, here it is, MooCow's defense from the grave (actually a message from youtube)

-------

"I know that we now have lost three pretty active members and I feel sorry, but the three planned to go soon and I don't wanted to give them a chance to launch attacks against the forum in the meantime. They are free to do their own thing if they want but I didn't want to accept them here, telling lies to me and others.

Not all new members are the usual spammers (nearly every forum has them), and we get new members now at a much higher rate (3 times higher than last year) . I do my best but of course I can't work miracles, this will take some time."

(^^^quoted post from Walter, not part of original message)

Roger, Jordan and I never planned any attacks on Go_Org. We never told any lies, we didn't do anything wrong.. we only planned on starting up an online FPS forum. Such BS -_- Roger didn't even mention leaving the site, he just agreed to help me.

Sure, I was gonna have you guys come to my site so you could discuss games with other people than just the same 15 people. I knew no one besides myself would leave permanently..

Just thought you should know the truth.

That's un-edited btw. I see truth in that a new site might bring more than the same people, we all know this is a small community, with posts by the same people, I have unofficially been working on welcoming new members as best I can, with some successes, but in the long run it doesn't exactly make this site ship-shape and Bristol fashion.

The part about Roger-reminds me-Roger, Moo said he's sorry he dragged you into this, but that it was false accusations.

...see what I mean Walter, you're probably calling me Benedict Arnold now, but if you ban me, its this community that takes the hit, not me, so just think before you act (not saying you don't, just reminding you).

Werbung:

cvspartan101

Nah man I agree with you... fk I feel like rebelling now :D... lol. Hey what's MooCowMan's youtube.. wait does he have one
What... super are you elite seal?
Did that acc get banned?

Werbung:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Elite/Super Stix, two important things:

I don't want you to warm up Moos ban, this is past and discussing it endlessly is useless. I don't know why you do this.

It also makes no sense to complain about the lower activity here, as you all know I'm waiting for the new release of the forum software to become stable and usable. As soon as this happens (currently expected for first week of February) we will have more things to discuss (not only the new forum software). I can't explain more.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.