MMF's good stuff

Werbung:
Werbung:

DeathCorpse

it probably has to do with what eye is dominate. I am mostly left handed, but I also do things with my right hand. I write left handed, I throw a baseball with my left hand, but I bat right handed. I also originally shot a pistol left handed, but a rifle right handed. I taught myself to shoot a pistol right handed and it feels more comforatable now. I figured out that I am right eye dominate. I think maybe I chose the best of both worlds.

Anyways Mean I would guess that you are left eye dominate. do the finger test. i.e. hold out your arm straight in front of you with one finger extended. point you finger on a spot on a distant wall, or on a far off door knob etc (be sure to do this step with both eyes open). then leaving your finger still start to open and close first one eye then the other. which ever eye (when open) that looks like your finger is in the same place ( the doorknob hasnt moved) will be your dominate eye. the non dominate eye will show the doorknob off to the left or right of where your finger was depending on which eye is dominate.