Meryl

Earnest

Is there any desire to see Solid Snake and Meryl back together? Based on trailers, theres definatley a familiarity between them, but I see very little in a "I love you" sense.

The general consensus is that Liquid is stronger than Solid. However, Solid beat Liquid because of his love of Merly, and the desire to protect her (MGS1). Meryl tells us that she was given hypnosis so that she had no interest in men.

Clearly love has no boundries. I beleive she loves him in the same manner that Eva and Big Boss lovedd eachother.

My question who wants them to get together? Yes, Solid Snake is old, but who cares? Like I said before, love has no boundries.

This fan is rooting for a Merly and Solid romance.

Werbung:

Judge

Ya I'm still sorta middle ground. Sure it would be nice to know that Snake has someone but at the same time its sad for Merly cause he is going to die so soon.

Earnest

Damn you snake. Why must you die! I think I might cry when he dies. Man...how will Snake die? In Meryls arms? In Otacon's arms? God...I will be so dissapointed in myself if I don't cry. I'll feel guilty that I didn't have enough feelings for Solid that I'd cry about his death.

Judge

Earnest said:
Damn you snake. Why must you die! I think I might cry when he dies. Man...how will Snake die? In Meryls arms? In Otacon's arms? God...I will be so dissapointed in myself if I don't cry. I'll feel guilty that I didn't have enough feelings for Solid that I'd cry about his death.

I don't think I will cry. I never do for anything and expecially not for video games. It'll be sad yes absolutly. But you know how a lot fo people said they cried when aries died? For me I was just like damn she was useful in combat. This was way back when i was a FF noob and so I didn't really know about getting some of the other characters you only get if you do sidequests.

Werbung:

CHIP

Earnest said:
My question who wants them to get together? Yes, Solid Snake is old, but who cares? Like I said before, love has no boundries.
To see an old pensioner and a stunningly attractive female get it on would make me feel ill – and no doubt Merly would feel the same. I honestly can’t see Merly being attracted to Snake. Not anymore. The guy’s hacking and coughing like a chronic asthmatic and he looks around 80 plus. Not to mention the fact he’s infected with a deadly virus and his body is decaying.

Earnest said:
In Meryls arms? In Otacon's arms?
My best guess? He’ll probably go out under heroic circumstances – by either sacrificing himself for the greater good, or to save another character’s life.
Olga’s child anyone?