Max Payne 3 Delayed

Jessi

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/01/17/the-agony-of-wayting-max-payne-3-slips/#more-89430

max21.jpg

It's actually worse than just a simple delay. It turns out, they are releasing in the US one day and the rest of the world a few days later. And then the PC versions are delayed even more. So now, depending on where in the world you are and what console you play on, you could be waiting somewhere between May 15th and June 1st to start playing.

What's the point of not releasing worldwide all on the same day?

Werbung:

sammy

Console versions will be buggy, and patched later. PC version will be near playable, and get one or two patches if there's a high enough demand.

Not inside information or anything. It's just a likely scenario.

The delay isn't really that bad, but if they will present you a buggy version of the game even after the delay then that's kinda annoying. I myself am a fan of Max Payne, but I'll probably skip this one even though I want to play it. I've decided not to test my nerves with games that are buggy or have other issues.

Werbung:
The delay isn't really that bad, but if they will present you a buggy version of the game even after the delay then that's kinda annoying. I myself am a fan of Max Payne, but I'll probably skip this one even though I want to play it. I've decided not to test my nerves with games that are buggy or have other issues.

You know, I have to say, that right there is a pretty smart idea. Why spend your money just to potentially be some company's beta tester