Mario with Guns??

jesta

gma_amada_mario_07.jpg

"I want to make a Super Mario game for adults", Goichi Suda tells Official Nintendo Magazine

" With Killer 7 and No More Heroes - both bonkers and exceptionally violent games - under his belt, Grasshopper CEO Suda 51 has earned a name for cooking up games for an adults-only crowd.

Speaking to Official Nintendo Magazine UK, he revealed his desire to give Mario the Suda-treatment in a "Mario game for adults".

When asked by ONM if he'd ever consider making a game suitable for a younger audience, he replied: "I want to make a Super Mario game for adults.

"Maybe Mario could wear an Italian suit and have a machine gun," he hypothesised, adding, "But Nintendo probably wouldn't like that idea." Link

262_supermariorampage.jpg

Hmm, what do you think?

Werbung:
I REALLY hope they don't go through with this. This idea has been up in the clouds semi-jokingly for quite a while now but I'm surprised to see it come up again.

Why they'd want to ruin Mario's reputation is beyond me and Nintendo would NEVER go for this. Then again, I have been wrong before but I highly doubt they would and I really hope they don't. They'd be real idiots to do so considering where they are now.

Also, take a look at Shadow the Hedgehog and hopefully they won't have to go that route... EVER.

Kirby

Not really agreeing with it...it would completely obliterate Nintendo's family oriented goal, and I just can't see the fat guy in a R rated game.

XANA

Not really agreeing with it...it would completely obliterate Nintendo's family oriented goal, and I just can't see the fat guy in a R rated game.
nor can I... to make it more realistic they should make him eat even more pasta so he blows up and reincarnates to chuck noris...

Werbung: