MAJOR CHANGE AND THANKS

deathgrip

As everything evolves it changes and once again we have a change for you. This time we are able to give you a little bit of notice. We have leased our own server and will be moving the source and CZ server to it. They have already been built and are in the process of being tested right now. We will start the move to them shortly. I will list the IP’s below and you can add them to your favorites, we will also have an automatic redirect added to the old servers so when people log in they will be switched to the new server.
The server is located in the exact same location as our other servers so all of your settings should be the same as well as your pings.
Why did we do this you ask? We did this to make your gaming experience more enjoyable, and now Worm has complete control over what happens and can get any required fix done right away.
We learned through FUNSERVERS that the night(s) when our server pings would shoot up in the 100’s, that another user on the same server was changing their console and using more than their share of the respective bandwidth. The only way to fix this was when we put a trouble ticket in. The fix for them was to shut the other server down completely. This will not happen anymore as we now have the entire bandwidth and server control to ourselves.

CZ IP 66.148.71.16:27015
CSS IP 66.148.71.37:27015

At this time both servers have passwords on them and will have them removed on the day of the switchover.

Now for the THANKS…… I would like to say thanks on behalf of all PuNx, Lo3, and regulars that play here; to all of the people that have shown their support by sending in donations and getting their reserved slots. Without that extra support we wouldn’t be able to continue bringing you these great services. I won’t say their names without their permission but I will say thanks to them right here and now. THANKS

Werbung: