Love Life

Should I ask her out?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

metroid0070

Yes, I'm having a love issue. You see, there's this girl I like that helps me in school by getting out my materials (cuz I'm in a wheelchair) and we're good friends. My question is should I take it to the next level by asking her to go out with me? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Werbung:

Becky

See if there's anything you can do locally that she enjoys and casually ask her if she'd like to join you. It doesn't put any pressure on either of you and hopefully, by the end of the ocassion, you'll both be relaxed enough and comfortable with one another to take things further if you want to. :first_move:

Good luck!! :)

metroid0070

^ thanx, but is their any way I could ask at school? I can only think of us alone in an elevator. But great input everyone, but still give me ideas!

wayne-kerr

Dont risk your friendship, unless shes showed signs she wants to be more then just your friend, cause if she aint and you make a move things will get a little awkward :)

hockeyhero

wayne-kerr said:
Dont risk your friendship, unless shes showed signs she wants to be more then just your friend, cause if she aint and you make a move things will get a little awkward :)

thats exactly what i was going to say....in my opinion i would wait a little longer and see if she likes you and then make your move...

wayne-kerr

Ehh i dunno mate, not good enough of a sign, girls are like that they say alot of things and people are cute lol and the smart part may be true but dont risk it dude unless your certain.

Becky

On the other hand, she could be waiting for you to make the first move. Which is why I suggested a casual outing, rather than an actual date. You just need to catch her alone for a second and say something like "I'm going [insert event here] on Saturday, do you want to join me?"

If she seems interested, but can't make the specific date, ask her to suggest a more suitable one. If she says a flat-out no, it's a good sign she's not interested but nobody feels embarrassed about it.

It's been just over a decade since I was at school, but I can tell you that if I told a boy he was cute it means I fancied him. If I told him he was nice, that would be a polite "no, I'm not interested". Obviously she might not say things the same way, but I'm just giving you my opinion being an actual girl. :D

GoldenAssassin

Alright. In that case, I'd take things a bit slower, especially if this is going to be your first love affair. Teenagers are more prone to long-term embarrassment if something goes wrong in a situation.

Listen to Becky's advice...that's good for any age.

But because you're younger and this is not going to be a sexual relationship (I hope!), but more of an emotional one, take your time. Ease things out over several weeks and mull over how everything is progressing. If you're not 100% confident that the next move is the right one, don't do it.

Just my advice. Confusing maybe. But whatever.

Werbung:

hockeyhero

GoldenAssassin said:
Alright. In that case, I'd take things a bit slower, especially if this is going to be your first love affair. Teenagers are more prone to long-term embarrassment if something goes wrong in a situation.

Listen to Becky's advice...that's good for any age.

But because you're younger and this is not going to be a sexual relationship (I hope!), but more of an emotional one, take your time. Ease things out over several weeks and mull over how everything is progressing. If you're not 100% confident that the next move is the right one, don't do it.

Just my advice. Confusing maybe. But whatever.

wow nice advice goldenassassin...:friends: