Looking for Clan

Psychosis

My current clan i am in is falling apart due to some stupid stuff. So im looking for a new, mature, active, chill clan that likes to have fun and plays actively. I have both Vent and TS3 and Teamview. I am a CSM5 and working on playing WOGL. my KDR is a solid 1.00 and i have reset it but gave up on trying hard so i play more so for fun. In game name is UniversalTek.

Werbung:

Heartkeeper

My current clan i am in is falling apart due to some stupid stuff. So im looking for a new, mature, active, chill clan that likes to have fun and plays actively. I have both Vent and TS3 and Teamview. I am a CSM5 and working on playing WOGL. my KDR is a solid 1.00 and i have reset it but gave up on trying hard so i play more so for fun. In game name is UniversalTek.

If you are interested in to a active clan we use TS3 and Teamview.. we are rebuilding our clan in Combat Arms we are a level 3 clan... trying to get more player to accomplish some clan wars...

i am the 1SG for ACR in Combat arms... if you are interested go to WWW.ACRCLAN.ORG and register also if you have any questions feel free to Email me at gobeliryan@yahoo.com