Looking for around 4 Head admins

murpo

These will be the people who get full control of the server starting next month.

Next month murpo.com will only have one server unless it gets donations.

Head admins job:
Decide what the server will be *Commando only , No commando etc*
What maps are on the server
Deciding rules for regular admins.
Choose where to buy the server from (Which company - Server must be located in europe)

Post your name if your interested.

A good head admin would ask the community what maps they want and what server they want.

Werbung:

Samlc1

/me also applies and waits patiently for reply

Yeah i would love to be able to help the players out and pick there fav maps etc. But murpo does this mean no film server :(((

Sentry

I vote for Runn3r, he always seems to be on admining the No Commando server, although him accepting is another story :p

Samlc1 said:
* Samlc1 also applies and waits patiently for reply

Yeah i would love to be able to help the players out and pick there fav maps etc. But murpo does this mean no film server :(((

To cut down on costs, I suggest removing the film server, I haven't personally used it, but I doubt it would be as popular and used as much (value for money) compared to something like the 'No Commando server'

Rockcute

I would Keep the Filming server For fun times and Remember the fun Times we Had
Although Many people search for Commando only / No commandos

murpo

I think the server should be no commands or commandos only.

You can make it a film server when you need to?
You can make it a clan server when you need to?

When I choose the head admins I will consider this:

-How active on the forum
-How active on the servers
-How active at adminning (Il'l read the logs)
-If I think they can do the job

Head admins must have lots of free time

Runn3r

murpo said:
I think the server should be no commands or commandos only.

You can make it a film server when you need to?
You can make it a clan server when you need to?

If you go down to 1 server, "Commando Only" or "No Commando's" either way your going to alienate one side of the community, I admin the "No Commando's" mainly because that's what brought me here to "murpo.com" If there was only a "Commando's only" server I very much doubt I would have much interest and would drift away from this community and i'm sure that's the same for the people who play mainly on the "No Commando's" server if we only had a "No Commando's"

To me the logical choice would have to be a normal server or Commando limited ( as in no more than 2 per team ).

The other way to decide would be to check server logs and find out which server gets most use.

The problem with having a vote by the community is there could be a group more vocal and active on the forum but not as active as players and then you get a server that doesn't get used as much as it could.

That's just my opinion on things but i'm very new to this community so im just working on experience and logic. Sorry this is a bit long winded.....do I get a prize for the most "No Commando" and "Commando Only" quotes in one reply ?

Runn3r.

Sentry

Runn3r does make an interesting, point, that if it comes downs to only 1 server being available, the others that came here only for server #2 will leave and vice versa. Even the idea of having a standard server with commando limits in it still makes me shudder.

I also wonder about the server traffic, of which gets more. It'd be interesting to know, although I'd assume that the 'No Commando' server will come out top.

Werbung: