Lend me your support please.

evilflame

I didn't wanna re-type this, sorry for lazy'ness

Hello people of WiiDebate i would like to request your help.

I have created a petition, in which i would like to achieve signatures of a high amount in which i will hopefully then, get through to nintendo and sega and maybe something will happen.

It is not impossible, but it is still a hard task alone, i require your help and i will appreciate the help i receive, if you would be so kinda as to advertise this, sign it and forward it and so one i will truely appreciate it.

Sign here .

DreamcastPetition

Additionally, as the people who are helping, you have actually been linked as a supporter group for this. Which could mean we attract more people, although how long that will take will most likely be ages if this attracts enough attention that is.

Additionally, if you would like to help support this further, or put the petition signatures counter on this site, i'd appreciate that, the code is.

Code:
<iframe width='102' height='36' src='http://www.petitiononline.com/signatures.php?petition=dreamwii' frameborder='0' scrolling='no'></iframe>

Thankyou for any support.

Thanks for reading, and please support anyway.

Werbung:

evilflame

It's not about whether it works or not, to be honest, i've already stated it's unliekly we will grab any attention, but i don't care, as long as we attempt to get through to nintendo/sega thats all i care about. Whether or not you sign it is up to you, all i'm asking is for some help, or people with the same ideals as me and knuckles-san to help us hopefully get through to them, even though it has a slim chance of working.

Sousanator

I'm all in for Dreamcast support as the next guy, but there is not even a slim chance this would even nudge Nintendo.
Even if this petition had 10,000 signatures you still have 0% of this doing anything.

The reason why the wii doesn't support Dreamcast is several reasons:
1- No hard drive, meaning the Dreamcast games would have to fit only on 88mb, which, unless they invent a super compression technique, is not possible (Dreamcast games are 700mb btw)
2- Royalties, Nintendo would have to pay Sega more royalties, which would raise the price on the wii and nobody wants that (thats why the Wii doesn't have a DVD channel)
3- Downloads, as I said before, Dreamcast games are 700mb, Not only would the consumer have to download that LARGE file (most people complain the 20mb wii updates are too big), but Nintendo would have to pay more for servers/ server maintenance
4- Nintendo would have to hire more programmers to actually code the Dreamcast emulator which is not as simple as a NES emulator. And since the Dreamcast is in the same league as PS2/Gamecube, these programmers will have to work extra hard

Adding Dreamcast support is not as simple as pressing a button. and Nintendo, at this time, is to cheap and busy to even think about adding Dreamcast support

Werbung:

evilflame

I know about memory problems and such, i have looked into it, dreamcast games could actually fit onto a 2GB SD card, and if your lucky fit two games onto it.

Aswell as that, 10,000 isn't my target, 10,000 wouldn't be enough to even appeal to nintendo/sega i know that, all i'm asking is even if this goes no where that you support and help support this, i don't expect us to get through to them, but it's just a small hope of reaching so many signatures and hopefully reaching out to someone.