Left 4 dead...2!!!

Super Six 4

I LOVE this game! Although some hardass nerds criticize the graphics, saying therefore the game is bad (screw them), and I agree to a short extent-it is excellent for gameplay.

Pros:good weapons, admirable graphics, team interaction, xbox live, modes
Cons:not a large variety of weapons, not COD graphics (but still good), survival mode too hard[(?)thats what I've heard]

anyways, L4D2 and MW2 will rule my game choices for a while-and it should in your's as well.

*totally unrelated random thought:does anyone miss Maroni? He hasn't been on for a while!

Werbung:

spuznick242

I played L4D2 on the computer and it was good, I was going to pre-order it but they wouldnt let me since I'm not 18 years of age. Its funny how when you turn 16 a signature from just about anyone can let me by a fire arm but yet I cant buy a video game. Its pathetic.

Super Six 4

I played L4D2 on the computer and it was good, I was going to pre-order it but they wouldnt let me since I'm not 18 years of age. Its funny how when you turn 16 a signature from just about anyone can let me by a fire arm but yet I cant buy a video game. Its pathetic.

a firearm at 16 lol, nice-that is pathetic though, just buy it, price has probably gone down some, and will probably continue a little bit too.

ben123

I obsessed over l4d1. Then i got l4d2 and now i don't play the l4d series too often at all. I'm just looking forward to dead island now.

Dy.namik

I'm addicted to the l4d series. Although I do not have a Xbox 360, I'm always at my friends house playing it. :p
I wish they come out with l4d for PS3. :(

Super Six 4

Yeah they probably should have put it on PS3 too. More fans, but oh well. I don't play it anymore, although I'm sure I will get back to it soon enough-I usually go through a cycle of the games I own, playing one a lot for a while, then switching to another one in the series, then switching to a different series, etc.

Werbung:

Cecil Estrera

I love playing Left for Dead as well. And so are the customers here in our internet cafe. Most players are kids.

My favorite character to use while playing it is Zoey.