Last movie you saw

BossMaroni

I should hope that "LeeSpawn" isn't his true name lol, but his name isn't exactly important here I suppose

No, it's not his legal name. When my ex-wife was pregnant & we didn't know the gender of our unborn baby, my friends started referring to him as 'The LeeSpawn' (my name is Lee, obviously). It just kinda stuck.

BTW, the last movie I saw was the first part of Pineapple Express last night, but I fell asleep on the couch and didn't finish it.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

lol, The LeeSpawn...did they know that you played video games, is that why?

Isn't Pineapple Express one of those sex obsessed movies?

BossMaroni

X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Not so great, but ok.

Before that though, Seven. Very good film.

This weekend, I watched two very old movies as part of a contest put on by a horror website:
Revolt of the Zombies and Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, both from 1936.

The first was pretty bad. The 2nd was actually good, with a very different storyline than the Johnny Depp musical version from a couple years ago.

Werbung:

kimm streep

Hi all..
Recently i saw the FANTASTIC FOUR movie.First time i watch this movie and superbly actions held in all moments.Movie is based on comic book story and 4 characters done the fabulous job.I like the CAPTAIN AMERICA most because he had a great potential to fight with crime throw the amazing powers.