Lagging And I might be banned?

Jimmix

I just starting playing combat arms again yesterday cause of school. And now I have really bad lag. REALLY bad lag. Then I decided to join snow valley map cause I kept dieing + lagging in brushwood. Suddenly a screen said "hacking device detected your account is subject to ban."I think it was just the really bad lag. I didnt have any programs on but Firefox and paint . net for Homework. Help Anyone?

Will I get banned.
They could check my matchs I never had 0 Deaths. So Yeah....Help Advice

EDIT
I'm not playing at school. I'm playing at home. I'm just doing school work at the same time.

Werbung:

poir123

dont ever have another program up with combat arms until it's about patch #10
new games have a lot of glitches and plus, firefox and ca equals about 500kb.

Roger117

im not sure but there might had been speed hack in there but i doubt it. before you continue playing at school, just save all your work and close all programs like firefox, messenger and programs running on the toolbar so it will lessen the chance of lag. unless its the internet.

Jimmix

im not sure but there might had been speed hack in there but i doubt it. before you continue playing at school, just save all your work and close all programs like firefox, messenger and programs running on the toolbar so it will lessen the chance of lag. unless its the internet.

I'm not playing at school. I'm playing at home. I'm just doing school work at the same time.

Roger117

ok then. just follow what i said above, which is save all your school work and then close any programs like internet explorer, firefox. also, close any programs on the toolbar tray, like msn or avg (antivirus). this should reduce the lag a bit unless the internet has speedlimited.

Eagleman

wow this just happened to me today I was about to join a game and it said " possible hacking attempt detedcted, account might be subjected to ban"........ I do NOT hack... will I get banned?

Werbung: