Lag Problems on PC?

KingManta

I own CoD 4, MW2 and Black Ops on my PC.
CoD 4 and MW2 run fine, but for some reason Black Ops was always quite laggy.
Even campaign mode and combat training never really ran well.
Has anyone else experienced bad lag on the PC?

Werbung:

oninightmare

I haven't really had any lag problems at all. Maybe you need to tweak your settings a bit. Lower them down in certain areas. This can usually fix lag. Also stop running so many programs in the backround if you are running any.

Colour

Well if you are finding campaign laggy its probably your system. Do they meet system requirements? And if they do try to turn graphic settings down on the game if possible and in task manager turn the process of the game to high priority

KingManta

Yeah I tried everything, turning the graphics down and changing the priorities.
I will admit that my system doesn't really meet requirements. It has a good enough graphics card and RAM, but the processor is a bit lacking.
My point is that I can play CoD 4 and MW2 fine, even though MW2 has way nicer graphics than Black Ops. I guess my computer likes the Infinity Ward engine more than the Treyarch one.

RPCOM

Call of Duty: Black Ops uses a newer graphics engine when compared to the previous games. Go to the options menu and lower down your graphics setting for a better frame rate. Use software like FRAPS to know the frame rate. Hope it helps. ;)

Werbung:

iArvee

Try using GameBooster. It won't do much for high-end hardware, but it'll help for low-end hardware.

GameBooster closes unneeded processes while gaming and restores them after you play, while freeing up ram. :)