KOT Server

If you tried it, how is the server for ya?

• ROxxor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shitty

• soso

• Total voters

DigitalSword

Howdy kids,

Good news, as i have acquired an older but barely used system, which means, {KOT} has a server, the ip is 24.50.197.11:27015

Ill be loading Amx within the next day or two(maybe tonite) i just need it to run regular to work out any bugs, hopefully this system:

p3 1.0gig
256mb ram
Server cappabilities(its run the automation in our house, which emans its barely used)
etc etc
hopefully it will get the ole job done....
Right now i can only run cs1.6 for some reason but im working on it...

kudos

Bob"they call me Digi"

Werbung:

DigitalSword

ALERT*ALERT*

Calling all Guru's

Im having MAJOR problems here:

as you know im trying to setup this new server, well, it seems somehting is very wrong

first off elt me get the basics out,

the server is a:
Windows 98SE (fully updated via Windows update)
p3 1.0gig
256mb ram
Basic 8mb video card(for running windows)
So its your basic server, YEAY

What I did: I installed Cz, then steam, then the appropriate dl's for running the Ded Server, Now when I did the intial(first) launch, i launched it under the game Condition zero, but it loaded Counter-Strike instead, which i found i could connec tto just fine (but it did not appear in the master-servers list). Now when i try to run the server for CZ it locks up mid-load, i have uninstalled and reinstalled twice with no such solutions, and well we all know STEAM Support is worth less than an empty pop can, so im asking you guys for help.

Yes I have the ports setup correctly, yes I can connect to the server in Cs mode, Im really fried brainwise on wth is going on so help me out fellas...

Digi

Werbung:

DigitalSword

*relief*

*sigh*

another day finally come to a close, surely enough i got the CZ portion to work for the server and its been tested with minimal people wiht average pings, thus, i need you guys to flood the bastard, try to get atleast half the amount in at one time if we can....ive loaded the amx base programs just workign out kinks with the admin files to get it squared away. those messages of the glowing green quality will be coming soon =P

Also BIG props to loud as he is taking on the brunt of our site design, we have established that is suck at it, but im going to help him graphically and such, so yeah, clan members, get that info in, and DROP by the server so i can make u admins.

Digi