Known Hackers

Puppet

By the way, you guys probably already know it, but there are two clans that are very well known for hacking and even profess it to the masses. If you see them on the server then bounce their asses:

[MYGOTS]
[JAPS]

Werbung:

MegaMan

also so u know puppet lots pf people see that www.pwned video so they slap a tag on like myg0t. i wouldnt recommend banning everyonee withthat tag cause not everyone is accually in that clan that say they are.

mYth

Hey Puppet, ran into one of those myg0t fags today in Source! Demoed his ass (he was using ESP, Aimbot, and a hellacious Speed Hack) and actually dropped him two rounds in a row before starting the demo.....once with a nade, and the other with mi knife ( :lol: ), which he then decided i was a (insert racist remark here), and mi reply was perfect for teh assmunch, "I'm neither of those, but Hitler still killed himself didn't he? Did he succeed in it? Yep he did, and you should do the same. I'll even pull the trigg for ya. Would be less chlorine in the gene pool huh? Waddaya say?"

You'll see the rest in the demo.....mainly fucks and say scripts from him......and somebody on t side said "man u really made him stfu!"

On that note:

***BEWARE THIS DEMO HAS RACIST REMARKS IN IT!!!!!***

EMA

wow i just watched that myth....After watching him for a while...the one time that he died he was like 'you finally got me' then i started watching all the 'non hackers' and i was like 'why are they going so slow' lol...and it was funny to watch when he would jump out the back window and there would be like 5 guys and his fucking screen would go crazy. lol! You said 'speed hack nothing more' i have to disagree...i think he had aimbot deff....the way his screen went crazy..crazy shit..and racist...what an asshole

mom

lawl

thats some funny shit. what an asshole. and a racist too. how can someone find themselves sayin that not only about people but 9/11 too.. this kid obviously has some attention problems. where are the parents??
if that were my kid and i ever caught him sayin that id beat his ass...

mYth

mYth said:
Demoed his ass (he was using ESP, Aimbot, and a hellacious Speed Hack) and actually dropped him two rounds in a row before starting the demo.....

I knew about those, but the esp was the kicker bc u could see he was poppin ppl that there was no way in hell he could see them.......that and alltalk was on and his shit was makin a funny noise of a sort that had to mute the ingame voice just to figure out when he was coming.......

Werbung: