keyboard

rockman

anyone know how to get in touch with the guy "brandon" who made the keyboard assignment patch for ca. i switched to winodws 7 and need another one ...thanks all

Werbung:

rockman

asking again

Brandon02852 posted "cActUsjUiCes_ArrowKeyFix_2.exe" which worked perfectly on windows xp for me. it reassigned f7 and f8 to the left/right arrows.. i have since switched to windows 7 64 bit and need to ask him if its possible to get a program that does same thing on my new os... thanks all

Jordan B

Did you not read what I said ?

This program was PATCHED OUT by NEXON because any THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS that are used in conjunction with Combat Arms are against Nexons TERMS OF SERVICE.

Sorry for the Caps, wanted to make myself clear.

You had timing fail for your OS switch. It was patched in the latest update. CactusJuice is on the Nexon forums, he made a thread saying it didn't work anymore.

rockman

ok

saying your sorry for the caps lock is making me think your yelling at a child here... not needed! my questiion and let me make my self clear"with out caps lock" the program he made was a keyboard editor nothing to do with combat arms ... it just changed the f7 and f8 keys to left and right mouse....... as for the new patch my keys still worked UNTIL i upgraded from windows xp to windows 7 final release.. only thing i was asking for was a way to contact him. but thanks all

Werbung:

Jordan B

Nexon considered the program to be interfering with Combat Arms, it's not my problem.

I understand what you're asking, and I'm saying that you switched OS's at the wrong time, it doesn't work anymore. There was a thread on the Nexon forums.