Integrating Systems...like guitar hero 3

cloudzero45

wouldn't it be cool if the Wii's wifi, the Xbox's XBL and the PS3's PSN, could all seemlessly connect together and play all the 3rd party games that they shared....its a step towards world peace...now back to my point
Guitar hero 3 is coming out soon for all systems...and i have buddies on the wii and 360 but i really don't want to buy the same game twice... if only system integration was possible

Werbung:

metroidprime3rules

RE: Integrating Systems

cloudzero45 said:
wouldn't it be cool if the Wii's wifi, the Xbox's XBL and the PS3's PSN, could all seemlessly connect together and play all the 3rd party games that they shared....its a step towards world peace

You wish :p and this is in the wrong section. *reporting

cloudzero45

metroidprime3rules said:
cloudzero45 said:
wouldn't it be cool if the Wii's wifi, the Xbox's XBL and the PS3's PSN, could all seemlessly connect together and play all the 3rd party games that they shared....its a step towards world peace

wow dude u need to chill out with the reporting... it just a little error in placement...what ur now gonna report me cause i beat little boys in my basement....oh man too much said already

metroidprime3rules

cloudzero45 said:
metroidprime3rules said:
cloudzero45 said:

wow dude u need to chill out with the reporting... it just a little error in placement...what ur now gonna report me cause i beat little boys in my basement....oh man too much said already

Dont get cocky now reporting means that your getting those 2 coins taken away from you for posting this in the wrong section. Its just the rules.

cloudzero45

dude come on, its a community, were suppose to be friends.... think of me as your distant spanish uncle who you barely see...now would you take away 2 coins from your uncle for just a silly mistake...

beano

cloudzero45 said:
wouldn't it be cool if the Wii's wifi, the Xbox's XBL and the PS3's PSN, could all seemlessly connect together and play all the 3rd party games that they shared....its a step towards world peace...now back to my point
Guitar hero 3 is coming out soon for all systems...and i have buddies on the wii and 360 but i really don't want to buy the same game twice... if only system integration was possible

You'd think it would be an obvious first step if they want to achieve this:

Rival gaming systems should make way for a single open platform, a senior executive at Electronic Arts has said.

"We want an open, standard platform which is much easier than having five which are not compatible," said EA's head of international publishing.

Werbung:

Gdog

cloudzero45 said:

Ya, I guess this would be kind of cool. But I wouldn't press the matter, because it will not happen.