I'm observing weird changes in colour to the text I type and my screename

radscorpion9

Hello,

Recently I noticed that whenever I type a message while in a game, the colour of my message is blue, and I see my clan name in front of it in square brackets. This leads me to believe that I am typing in "team speak" mode, but I am not sure how to deactivate this, or whether team speak is even possible in the first place.

Also, I noticed how my name is a cyan colour (light blue) whenever I am in a room or in-game. I don't think that this used to be my colour when I first started playing, but that was a while ago so maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. Or maybe this is a normal part of some update, where your name looks different from everyone else?

Thanks! Also...

Is there some way to get immunity from being kicked because other people think you hack? Because its so easy to be accused of hacking when you are simply better than others, and before you know it your are kicked out of the room (especially thanks to the new feature Combat arms staff implemented).

Maybe I should just start playing on the Sargeant+ server, although even there I'm not above suspicion.

Anyways, thats about it.

-Radscorpion (Fallout 1&2 are the best)

Werbung:

Manageris98

Team chat is F3 All chat is F2 and Clan Chat is F4

So to deactivate it just hit F2 and when you want to use team chat to talk to people on your team just hit
F3
and to talk to your Clan just hit F4
tog o back to all just hit
F2

Theres all you need to know

And theres no immunity from being kicked

Werbung: