If you could change Punx.....

Werbung:

aurora

evry one knows that the first round in the map is the most importent round cus its effect your all game,so sometimes its uneven.
for example ppl just spwan as a ct in dust2 and the ts allready in the middle dd shoting his ass down,or someone spwan as a ts and his team allready in b tunnles and cts comin to get him from long a.
so i think it will be much better if we could put an automatic restart after 5-10 sec till evry one will spwan.

thanks.

mYth

I agree with AB on that, and for my $.02.....adding in PuNx (or Lo3 or LrK) tags to maps on the server. Gives it a very different look........

Dirty

aurora said:
evry one knows that the first round in the map is the most importent round cus its effect your all game,so sometimes its uneven.
for example ppl just spwan as a ct in dust2 and the ts allready in the middle dd shoting his ass down,or someone spwan as a ts and his team allready in b tunnles and cts comin to get him from long a.
so i think it will be much better if we could put an automatic restart after 5-10 sec till evry one will spwan.

thanks.

I been tring to do this AB whenever I am around!

Sortitout

Dirty said:
aurora said:

thanks.

I been tring to do this AB whenever I am around!

LMAO,

we should have spawn guardians then, we should guard in ct or t spawn for ab to spawn since he is a lagger

mYth

Swearengen said:
Sortitout said:
slick said:
DeathCorpse, if that ain't u in your avatar, yer a homo.

lmao

Even if it is him, why's he got his back to the world...advertising???

We can see you in that closet there, may as well come on out...homo.

I second that motion!

And Cel, u just need to go back to the fukin farm man geez! Goats.....wtf?

Werbung: