If you could change Punx.....

Machiavelli

Nah Puppet, it wasn't you. See above for the posts after my original one for those who cite me by my name. You're handling things very well, and again I appreciate that you're giving everyone the opportunity to leave their input.

Werbung:

eng26dcfd

I think the waiting to get on thing could be corrected by doing what worm has set up with LO3. In stead of just dropping a player it kicks you to Punx if they are full. I mean Punx could do something like that where it sends you over to LO3 or LRK's server and you'd still get to play with some regs from punx that also couldn't get on.

Also we could do without all the hacker talk all game long. If you suspect someone, send a message to the admins and leave it alone. Noone likes to hear all the bitching and thats what the admins are for.

illusion

Thought this was about what is something punx should change. ONE THING: MAGNUM SNIPER RIFLE ENABLED!, there is a mod I believe where there can only be like 2 or 3 awpers on one team. Im sure you are reading this thinking omfg no way, there would be too many awp whores, yea you are probably right, but that mod would take care of it. It is part of the game but i know some people dont like one shot, one kill!

Puppet

I will certainly put this in the list of things to talk to punx about but I think you should know that we have discussed this previously and decided it was a no go. I think it is one thing that sets Punx aside. A friend that I played on BTD with a lot told me to meet him on the Punx server and when I looked at the name of the server "no awp" was in the name, and I knew I had found my home. We have the LO3 server for enjoying that. It has full awp with no restrictions. It's my opinion that if you want to hone your AWP skills then go there, but like I said, I will bring it up.

0siris

Wow, i'm way outta the loop. I kinda skimmed through everything b/c i dont have the patience to read everything, but i got the general idea.

I been playin on punx for almost 2 yrs now, really since the first day i installed b/c of punx low ping and # of ppl on. I wasnt to serious at first, but like every1 else I was overcome by the addiction :) .

Personally, I think punx has a very level-headed bunch of guys, other than 1 er 2 that come to mind. Especially dilla banning ppl for anything from racial comments to smelling bad :roll: . LoL, and puppet u reminded me of when u first started playing. U were always on and were like 2000 kills above every1 else. Good shit man, good shit. wow im rambling and im sure u couldnt give a shit so to the point:

I would like to see the punishment for killing hosties taken off or at least change from a 60 min ban and i agree w/ the dislike of the teamatac slap. I think all the other bs that goes on with the server is just part of gaming, ppl are competitive and might drop an insult here er there but be a man(it's just a few words). One other thing, lets get some new maps in this biatch, some fy maps er something to kick back and let loose on other than the usual de and cs shiot.

----------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. Machi, i hope u never go into any field that includes negotiating b/c verbal bashing usually won't get u very far. U'd have hostages murdered, ppl commiting suicide and who knows wat else 8) Nothin personal man SMILE

spliT

People are competitive, there's going to be name calling in the game, regardless. Puppet, I think the server is fine. Yea, lag here and there, minor things like that. But you have to remember most of the problems that are being discussed in this thread are pretty petty. I can't even play on other servers now because of the uncontrolled hackers / awpers / all around douches. I think PuNx does a great job with admin, you have to realize it's a lot harder than it looks. Someone did bring up a point that a lot of new guys were being recuited into clans, which I wouldn't know about because I've been gone awhile, but I hope there's atleast a few monthes of dues they have to pay. You have to give regulars the chance to meet people before we invite them into the family so to speak. I would also like to take this time to thank PuNx and all the other regs for making the game enjoyable to play and I'm looking forward to the time when I'll be back on daily again. If anything else comes to mind I'll post it later...

psychonaut13

i don't know if there's a thing i'd change man. i mean, the stacking gets a bit out of control here and there but that happens on every server and just about everyone does it once in awhile.

other than that, there's a few ppl that i'd ban.

Werbung: