I need to scheduale our match with Clan Bio

#Cryonics

yeah ][Bio][, you guys need YOUR OWN IRC channel. i went to the one on your CAL page, and it belongs to a 1.6 team who doesnt play CZ, the only way i could contact you fools was on here, your lucky i went to this extent without telling an admin. now the next time you come on IRC go to # Cryonics and talk to me, we can play wednesday but not Thursday, friday is always open aswell. get back at me within 24 hours of this or im telling an admin about this and i'll get a make up match, thanks

MackenziE 2-0-0 #Cryonics

Werbung:

caitlin

....or you could just use the match comm on the cal page
which is what you're supposed to be using to schedule matches for cal.

gg nubs
http://forums.caleague.com/showthread.php?t=47185

caitlin

okay if you pmed them three times then why are you posting in here about the irc channel and how you're going to like tell on them about it??

and please. i bet you guys aren't even that good.

Intro

You know, cryonics doesn't work on people who are brain dead.

No so fast!  Step away from the freezer!

#RichardRamirez will rape you ALL.

:cry: -onics?

:lol:

MAx

Wow , you come in here for the match schedulin and give me shit cause YOUR leader is of on vacation ? Get organized man, I posted in match comm , so why dont you choke on your own dick while you read the freakin PMs I sent you.

And BTW I am the only retard allowed on these forums, SO GET THE FUCK OUT.

Thank you 8)

hahaha max. classic. cryonics?? wtf is that. by the look of the post, these "guys" must be like 14 or something. calling people "retarded fuck"?? what is you? ig'nant?!?!

NickPapageorgio

Anywayz skippy...I think ya may have overlooked this part in the CAL handbook. gg kid...

"...All CAL members must show a high level of respect for the other teams and administrators. Any racial comments towards another member will not be tolerated and will be dealt with accordingly. No matter where it's taking place. As long as it's in the league and is used against CAL members, it's CAL's business once a member disputes it or rises the case. Respect is the number one priority..."

Excerpt from the CAL official rules, section 3.80. Damn that shit burns...

Fiero

mew, mew, and more mew!!!!! as long as you dont call me a big doo-doo poopie head and double dog dare me to pee on my own foot. I SHALL NOT BE OFFEDERED!!!!

--Rimwrecker

Cryonics, you don't even know the kind of skill this forum houses.

So...don't come here thinking you own us. Probably just a bunch of hackers anyways. That's why you're 2-0!

ggnorekthxbai! choob. medic.

Owned. Cumdumpster.

Out with you.

Love-Machine

Hey guys this is lovemachine from cryonics, i'm sorry about mackenzie's rude actions / posting. He has been cut from the team as such. We can do tomorrow after 7:30 pm only, or we can sched. it to makeup next week if you can't. I have PMed your scheduler on the cal site because our leader is out on vacation, we cannot use matchcomm for this week. Let me know asap, thanks, and sorry again for mack's unneccesary comments.

ps, you can reach me in IRC at almost anytime in #cryonics or on AIM IS earleD or PMing me through cal site.

GL HF MAKE BABIES.

Werbung: